The Addiction Rehab in the Community (ARC) is a 5 day a week programme for those that qualify. This will run for a full year upon acceptance into the programme. For more information please ring the Recovery Manager, Dawn on 07736167600.
- Equip people to live a new life
- Enable people with addictions to be set free from addictive lifestyles, gain employment, and be restored to their families.
The programme is:
- Structured and is in three phases
- Phase 1: Getting Clean and Settling Down, Phase 2: Renewing Your Mind, Phase 3: Finding Your Purpose
- Happens daily, five days per week
- Involves recovery and therapeutic intervention
- Works along side the Elijah Project that runs every Tuesday evening
Benefits of a day recovery programme:
- Daily life issues can be confronted and worked through as they arise in a safe environment
- It’s possible to work with the service-user’s family and enable them to build a strong, effective local support network which is essential for sustained recovery